Confiction

Confiction

Thursday 29 September 2011

ARABIAN FETISH



Since I have known to have a fetish there is this craze I have always had –ARABIAN HUNKS. I mean where I live we have some fine Arab neighbors who I usually see around. There is this thing with them that they peak as in shortly after 18 they look absolutely amazingly HOT.

There this one guy –he basically resembles jesus with all the beautiful black long hair to the ubber smooth skin brown skin tone. jesus passes and everyone looks in awe(even straight guys) he is that fine. I one day joked to a friend that I hope this fine ass gets found –ya know models get found striding in the street in London or drinking coffee at a cafeteria. Not to forget jesus has crystal clear blue eyes with an impeccable smile revealing the perfect teeth I mean I just can’t find an error in creation in this dude and his demeanor is this soft tender and polite shy.

Next is now the neighbor –they are very rich so picture him in this hot sleek car with stunners perfectly matching his face. One of my cousins has a huge crash on him but hey admiring is for free I guess. So he is named flames .He is around 5`9, slender, very good looking with an upcoming mustache with perfect teeth. He has an average sense of style but rocks tight pants.

One day I was coming from school and met flames at the court gate –gosh my blood boiled with lust –images of the things we would be doing to each other engulfing my thoughts, guys the guy was smoking and when I turned to take a last look after he passed me I was floored –he was sagging this black underwear/boxer briefs –God have mercy guys I felt my self getting hard by the second –of course I couldn’t contain myself and “helped myself with butt image in my head”-TRUE STORY-the down side to him is that he abuses drugs which is just a major turn off for so know am fine with myself and the crush on him.

The one thing that really captivates me about Arabs is the ‘R` pronunciation which I always find hilarious –stupid I know. So with Arabs in Kenya they don’t really interact with ‘others’ so my chance with one is but for now a tight dream. Any hot Arab hunk hala my way……… he he

Currently enjoying
Not over you –Gavin degraw
Fly-Nikki minaj ft rihana
Cheers, drink to that-Rihanna
Mirrow –Lil Wayne ft Bruno mars
Lady antebellum-open up your eyes
IT girl-Jason derulo

No comments:

Post a Comment