Confiction

Confiction

Thursday 1 September 2011

AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi guys, I know am such a God knows what. This month has been very interesting for me since my last post. I have been doing my end year exams so a dude gotta read. Then I had the privilege to hike one of Africa`s highest mountains which is has a creator on top of it. Going round the creator was just breath taking to say the least. Kenya is just beautiful period.
I had this crush in school whom I struggled to approach(sorry vain I failed) –hope next semester I will master the necessary strength to say atleast hi,-more updates on this later.


This is me; 
Songs rocking ma world now;
Sing –my chemical romance
Futuristic lover –katty perry
If I die young-band perry
Cupid-amy winehouse
Adele-set fire to the rain
Adele-someone like you
Beyonce-Best thing I never had-she pregnant can`t stop laughing at Jay z child joke-ofcourse on his seriously good look.
Maroon 5-stutter
Lady gaga-born this way
Kanye ft jay z-ottis


Series currently loving
Borgias-love the catholic analogy
Merlin-I loved it as a child so …..
Greys anatomy season 7-adent fan
Mad men-love Christina hendrics bust and her signature walk-fan of this show will know
Vampire diaries-cathrine is fierce-ian someholder ???????-esp the eyes
Dexter-I love this guy.

ME
Am slender and dark in complexion
Am very assertive with my opinions and intelligent to add
Am still finding me on the romantic sex life
 I love rock music the most
Am religious-follow T D jakes ,joel Osteen and john hagee.
 I love humanity.
Am much at times the life of the party-no bragging trust me.

MORE 2 COME…………….. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment