Confiction

Confiction

Wednesday 24 July 2013

LUNCH BOY


Am such a douche , I know, it’s just I have been up and down lately and ignored my “diary”. Life is okay to say the least and am growing and liking the confidence I have developed over the years in terms with my sexuality. So there is this guy I keep meeting at my favorite lunch spot.hez tall chocolate, medum in body, ad say right in the right places,lol . i mean broad chest, nice goatee (am a sucker for men with this beard) ,bubble ass and to top it all nigga is sexy with swag in his walking style. At first I never cared about him but after several meet ups I would notice him staring at him me strangely, not to be cocky or jump into conclusions I never gave him the “eye contact thing” until I was sure .so this piqued my interest in him and I started noticing him, expecting him like u know looking forward for lunch just to see his face, I perve in my head the deets we would be doing in a free world. 

One thing about me I detest ,I think it’s my weakness- am a poor ice –convo breaker ,I don’t know how to start conversations with strangers more so boys that am attracted to, so its been a nightmare to say the least,  Week in week out I have made  resolutions to finally talk to him, I get to know where his head his,prolly he just wants friendship ,to compound my dilemma is the fact that my gaydar is so pathetic I have no idea if hez gay or not (can’t say by just looking at him) -no alarms at all.

BTW this cutey is a college boy at a medical training institute –a friend told me the probability of him playing for the winning team is high, male nurses are so G.so up my hopes for the night in my shinning amour,"save me person" "save me" my alter ego cries.

 One day I met him in a weekend on his casual clothes ,I swear i instantly hardened  ,he was so enticing to sleep with lol, I mean he was donning a cool fitting jeans pants of course his big dick print showing(yes I noticed that, lol) ,a black tight fitting tee shirt with cool imprints all over plus nice sneakers ,lawd I was swooned, then when he passed me as I turned our eyes met,  I wanted to grab him there and then to a make out session of his life.
Currently my time is running out and I have to act fast but I have no idea what to do ,he would be a good sex reliever ,this guy here is rusty,hehe……………………………………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment