Confiction

Confiction

Tuesday 4 June 2013

IMPERFECTION

This came out so clearly during my first break up with the guy..
"i think you are not my type,when we met ,i knew u werent what i expected,but i met you ,you were fun and thought we'd work out,but you became wiered,the fights,the distance,u pissed me OFF,i blame u for this"
shocked ,broken ,confused, speechless were the emotions that engulfed me, i tried to reason and fight for "Us" but too little to late...
"you are an amazing person ,i wont find somebody like you,i wana keep you close" was what followed, ofcourse being me i masked the pain and smiled as the camera of life took pictures of perfect me but inside broken into piece i am.
I have learnt through this rship albeit short and rocky but my quest for a genuine guy whos not defined by their sexuality ,have control of their lives is the elusive dream am chasing!
my imperfection got the perfect illusion.:-((

1 comment: