Confiction

Confiction

Friday 13 July 2012

My first guy date ~with a french

So i muster all the courage my body can give me and reach a resolution to do something about my gay side dating.
I got hit up on fb and chit chat ,Few weeks later we have a date, guess by whom??A DAMN EUROPEAN.so nigga calls me in the morning nervous as a wreck trying to chat ,pliz if u know me better am moodiest when am groggy.
Well i finally agree we meet up later in the day @ a condusivejoint i can dissapear if my eyes dnt like what they see(no judging).
By actual time am @ the place mr paris(Lets call him dat,hez french) keeps me waiting a damn 25min so i call his ass dat am leaving then ding hez at the entrance ,so i see some tiny luking dude ,not tiny tiny but shorter than me ,am 5'11 so pretty tall ,averagely weight(nt too thin nt too fat)!
So i decide nt to bail(i can handle this) sorry hez luks,he tld me hezz 28 so amthinking maybe not too ugly old white (many in kenya) wanting a quick nut from a fresh blood rushing kenyan man.Oh well he luks 40 with wrinkles all over but hez boy cute face stil strugling to shine underneath the oncoming senility.
We get a place to drink ,"soda will do jst fine" ,i tell the waiter.
juice please ,mr paris politely orders.
so i do most of the questioning,where do u work? how long hav u been in the country? suprisingly enough hez been to my countryside @ home hmmm ,"the world is small",he chuckles.
i smile.
Mr paris kept making me repeat everything i said ,getting his ears closer,this was a tad annonying and uncomfortable.then hez accent english pronounced in french ,lawd hav mercy.
I wasnt feeling him considering earlier in the day he tld me i work as a call boy*Gasp* .
After 20 min of stale convo overshadowed by akward silence ,i gulped the remaining soda and called it done.
Jst btw mr paris is a married man with two children in france and the wife knows not the hubby likes to be dicked down.
Strangley enough i couldnt even fathom being naked with him,yuck is wat came close,call me choosy but another blind date ,hmmm will agree for this blogs posting ,but me dating in the gay arena not ready yet.I told him am bisexual leaning towards women(lied)broke up with my gf(truth) neva done anything with a dude(truth)
i guess these are difinitive points that maybe also lower hez expectation of getting laid.too bad but he seemed like a nice guy bt i want a straight luking thug,i wana be on the DL,discreet.
He wants a second meeting ,dnt know wat to say but dat was BORINGLY PAINFUL FOR MY FIRST EVER GUY DATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment