Confiction

Confiction

Thursday 24 May 2012

NOT CONFLICTED BUT ACCEPTED.

when i started this blog my gosh i was in a lost place,i had feeling of attraction to men with baffled me many a times.
a part of loved it so much jst as i loathed my self ,i was taught men should behave in a certain way and going against the grain is abnormality near abomination.
who could i tell ,i needed somebody to listen,to cry with me, a voice to tell me its okay,a shoulder to bury my shame so i thot, seeking solace in my world was impudency to claim.
i wasnt ready for people to know me like this,the jeers,the whispers,the shame, the self doubt,the third eye ad be given,i wasnt ready to cry and face the world .
reading blogs here jst was a breath of fresh air,just wat i needed, "VAIN,RECLUSIVE ONE,GAYTEKEEPER,SINIA SAFI,CUPETEA,RANDOM,BAMA BOY BLUES jst to name a few have helped me in this wonderful journey.
i love myself more am not ashamed of who i am no confliction anymore,i knw who i am and ofcourse the road wont be easy but al enjoy it.
al be changing the blogs name soon to reflect my new identity.
cheers yoll

2 comments: