Confiction

Confiction

Wednesday 21 March 2012

ELUSIVE FANTACY

Life is a journey that we would love to control,hear the whispers of the wind on the trees,the cries of pain of the suffering,we mask ourselves hoping it gets better,we adapt to different situations and environnments in order to lessen the pain or increase the comftability. life is a strange process at times it overwhelms us with its facets of dynamism ,we so entangled so deep we fasten our belts but never know how to untie them.

Mr hot cake (lets call him SK) The man that unbuckled my safety belts and knuckled me senseless with his beauty.so i came out to him as i told you guys earlier.his response was rather strange,we were supposed to meet up on a wednesday ,so he told me he will hala .dude dint even care to text or call ,so i text him of course with an agitated sound to tell him we just call it off~hard hinted of my intentions and we cant be friends.so he was like its all gud if its what you want.My gudness it was such a painful period getting rid of the emotions and forgetting him,them he calls four days later like nothing happened that am silent.geez

So i texted him later that day telling him how i really feel,kissing his lips!gosh they are luscious,don't even start me up on his booty with all his man swag,maleness oozing of him,he does the sagging thing where i would see Dem cakes PERFECTLY i want him more.He has this tenderness about him that is so attractive so irresistible.

So he said NO it cant happen,it was heart piercing but also a sense of freedom i direly needed to be able to let go and move on.i have decided am not going to cling on something that is never going to happen ,the unavailable type that will mess my feelings as he enjoys his gf pussy without a care in the world.

My love wil go more to loving me and having more time for self reavaluation to find my strenghts that wil help me be a better person in my world as well as to the next lover.chasing shadows is epitomy of apathy in sence of delusionment that am not going to let take me over.i cant change him or make him a person he is not,to feel things he cant feel or know not how.letting go is a relieve that is gonna help me grow...

But strangely enough he gave me a sense of elusive fantasy ,that removed me from my comfort zone and finally made me crave to explore this side of me,listening to kate voegele,colbie caillat,joshua radin and jason mraz aint helping either but i guess these are experiences we learn from and be better persons.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment