Confiction

Confiction

Thursday 10 November 2011

Metroic Fear


Recently there was high drama and panic in a remote village in Kenya where something like a Metroic object fell from the sky. The villages went into panic for another fall so most went indoors and hoped for the best.

Imagine you are looking up in the sky and wondering if an object is gonna fall ,the  fear of the unexpected, fear of the future we know nothing about ,the shock ,blood rushing through the veins, the vasodilatation of the capillaries, the 1000 beats per second, the ultimate feeling of no control.

At times we are so overwhelmed by the metroic fear that we go numb, hibernate, hide, go quasi, passive or innate –inactive state that we don’t face the inner person we are to be the best we can be.

We have to learn to let go of our inequities, faults, disabilities and believe in your capabilities and making it in whatever that you are strong at. This has been one of the strongest vices that have kept me chained and not to appreciate the beautiful things human can be.

Many a times we fall in the depths excuses for the things we have not done , buying that car , taking the mortgage, chatting that hottie at the mall-she/he gave me that look “don’t even try” really ,we need to be courageous to face our most revered fears and make a mountain out of a more hill.

Inaction can be anything in general one feels so strongly about to make a move on but suddenly the metroic fear takes over.it overrides the mind in thinking anything constructive and of adding value to ones life.

Many who fear relationships –would be heard saying “men with commitments me nah,I don`t do r/ships” they are either complicated or a lot of drama –the commitment thing aint for me yo-one would retort.  Being hurt or in a previous emotionally draining r /ship doesn`t close the door to future bliss ,we have to go beyond our insecurities and find in ourselves the person that can be loved and love back.

Moreover ,in this kind of lifestyle,  many are perceived to be cheaters ,I mean the libido here is just crazy, many a times satisfaction is a word that has no place in the dictionary, many tend to have a variety it seems “interesting” . one night stand is the norm of the day –am no garbage bin for your trash but variety is good if traded carefully ad  reckon.

This has been a struggle for me esp. in going against the grain in dating ,with chicks its easy as it’s the norm thing to do but with dudes,  I have never tried risking, I mean what do one expect a slap, an outing, being shamed in public or living with guilt that one day amma be exposed to the world.

The feeling of somehow giving one too much to work with against my innocence is such a protective gear I have worn for many years,I don’t at times I wish the world would be so open one can just approach anyone and say what u thinks ,it would be easy but I guess we gotta learn to be patient and adapt to the environment we live in.i don’t want to regret something I would have prevented.

Sincerely right now am at a point where I don’t know what to do with myself but enjoy each day as precious, loving myself of course and strongly believing in what I know is right within my frame of judgment.

One day I guess I will be that courageous and hala………….

No comments:

Post a Comment